97. Say: Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel for he brings down the (revelation) to thy heart by Allah's will, a confirmation of what went before, and guidance and glad tidings for those who believe.
98. Whoever is an enemy to Allah and His angels and prophets, to Gabriel and Michael, lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith.
99. We have sent down to thee manifest Signs (ayat); and none reject them but those who are perverse.
100. Is it not (the case) that every time they make a Covenant, some party among them throw it aside, nay, most of them are faithless.
101. And when there came to them a messenger from Allah, confirming what was with them, a party of the People of the Book threw away the Book of Allah behind their backs. As if (it had been something) they did not know!
102. They followed what the evil ones gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon: the blasphemers were, not Solomon, but the evil ones, teaching men magic, and such things as came down at Babylon to the angels Harut and Marut. But neither of these taught anyone (such things) without saying: "We are only for trial; so do not blaspheme." They learned from them the means to sow discord between man and wife. But they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's permission. And they learned what harmed them, not what profited them. And they knew that the buyers of (magic) would have no share in the happiness of the Hereafter. And vile was the price for which they did sell their souls, if they but knew!