153. O ye who believe! Seek help with patient Perseverance and Prayer: for Allah is with those who patiently persevere.
154. And say not of those who are slain in the way of Allah: "They are dead." Nay, they are living, though ye perceive (it) not.
155. Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere.
156. Who say, when afflicted with calamity: "To Allah we belong, and to Him is our return"
157. They are those on whom (descend) blessings from their Lord, and Mercy, and they are the ones that receive guidance.
158. Behold! Safa and Marwa are among the Symbols of Allah. So if those who visit the House in the Season or at other times, should compass them round, it is no sin in them. And if any one obeyeth his own impulse to Good, be sure that Allah is He Who recogniseth and knoweth.
159. Those who conceal the Clear (Signs) We have sent down, and the Guidance, after we have made it clear for the People in the Book, on them shall be Allah's curse, and the curse of those entitled to curse.
160. Except those who repent and make amends and openly declare (the Truth): to them I turn; for I am Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.
161. Those who reject Faith, and die rejecting it, on them is Allah's curse, and the curse of angels, and of all mankind;
162. They will abide therein: their penalty will not be lightened, nor will respite be their (lot).
163. And your God is One God: there is no god but He, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.